How much does shipping cost?
- Free Priority Shipping for all orders over 140 AUD.
- Orders below 140 AUD a flat rate of 10 AUD.
- Free Priority Shipping for all orders over 75 GBP.
- Orders below 75 GBP a flat rate of 8 GBP.
- Free Priority Shipping for all orders over 140 USD.
- Orders below 140 USD a flat rate of 8 USD.
- Free Priority Shipping for all orders over 240 CAD.
- Orders below 240 CAD a flat rate of 10 CAD.
- Free Priority Shipping for all orders over 170 ZND.
- Orders below 170 ZND a flat rate of 20 ZND.
- Free Priority Shipping for all orders over 3900 MXN.
- Orders below 3900 MXN a flat rate of 250 MXN.
- Free Priority Shipping for all orders over 500 ILS.
- Orders below 500 ILS a flat rate of 35 ILS.
- Free Priority Shipping for all orders over 5100 TWD.
- Orders below 5100 TWD a flat rate of 350 TWD.
- Free Priority Shipping for all orders over 100 EUR.
- Orders below 100 EUR a flat rate of 10 EUR.
- Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Orders are dispatched from our warehouse located in Hong Kong and are generally delivered within 3-5 business days after dispatch. Orders are dispatched in 24 hour cycles excluding weekends and holidays.
Occasionally there can be delays with customs and/or couriers which may affect your delivery timeframe from time to time.
During holiday season delays in general shipping times may be effected. Your delivery is our absolute priority and we ask for your patience during these periods.
Can I track it?
Once your order has been dispatched we will send you a confirmation email containing your specific tracking number. If you do not receive please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders require a signature on delivery.
Make sure your delivery address is attended during business hours.
We cannot send to PO BOXES/Locked Bags, please ensure a street address is given.
Which courier service do you use?
We ship all orders with DHL Express.
Am I responsible for duties & taxes on top of my order?
If you are an international customer (outside of Australia) you are responsible for customs & duties within your own country. For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office. Lilybod is legally required to declare the full value paid on shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
Duties and taxes may be applied by customs in the country where the delivery is made. Duties and taxes are calculated based on the items ordered, where they were made, your shipment destination and the value of your purchase, and are added to your order total in the shopping cart, depending on your county you may have the option to pre-pay or not. Duties and taxes are non-refundable.